Argoid is committed to protecting the privacy of its Users whose information is collected and stored while using Argoid’s Platform through our Website or App.
Our Platform helps our Users in determining customer predictions based on their usage pattern; is capable of churn prevention; improves campaign effectiveness; provides intelligent recommendations; accelerates cross-sell & upsell; capable of engagement process automation and ensures fraud prevention (collectively “Services”).
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you register to use our Website, App, or Platform, we collect personal information (also referred to as personally identifiable information or “PII”). The information so collected will be stored on our servers located in the U.S. Users are able to change their personal information via email by contacting us at email@example.com. We collect the following information when you register on our Platform:
a. Personally Identifiable Information.
- online contact information such as email address or username
- phone number
- professional or employment-related information
b. Account Information. When you register to use our Platform or when you create an account, we will collect your personal information.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- At registration on our Website, App, or Platform;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between User and our Website, App, or Platform;
- From forms filled out by User;
- From records or copies of correspondences (including email addresses) if User contacts us;
- From search queries on our Website, App, or Platform; and
We collect information from you automatically when you navigate through our Website, App, or Platform in the following ways:
- Usage details;
- Information obtained through browser cookies;
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information that you provide to:
- Provide Users with information, products, or Services requested from us;
- Contact Users about our products and Services that may be of interest;
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking but, we do provide links to third-party web pages. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website, App, and Platform and welcome any feedback at about these sites. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Our Website and App receive regular security scans and penetration tests. Our Website and App also receive regular malware scans. In addition, our Website and App use an SSL certificate as an added security measure. We require username and passwords for our employees who can access the personal information of Users that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. In addition, we actively prevent third parties from getting access to the personal information of Users that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. We accept payment by credit card through a third party credit card processor on our behalf. We will implement reasonable security measures every time you enter, submit, or access your information. We will delete all personal information that we keep on you if you ask us to do so.
- DATA SECURITY MEASURES.
a. Security Measures. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, App, or Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website, Platform, or Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, App, or Platform.
b. Fair Information Practice Principles. In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify the User within 48 hours by email.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. Disclosure of Personal Information.
b. Other Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose personal information (i) if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
c. Choices Users Have About How Argoid Uses and Discloses Information.
- GOOGLE ADSENSE AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- COPPA COMPLIANCE (FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 USERS ONLY)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) is a federal legislation that applies to entities that collect and store “Personal Information,” as the term is defined under COPPA, from children under the age of 13. We are committed to ensure compliance with COPPA. Our Website, App, and Platform are not meant for use by children under the age of 13. Our Website, App, and Platform do not target children under the age of 13, but we do not age-screen or otherwise prevent the collection, use, and personal disclosure of persons identified as under 13. If you would like to know more about our practices and specifically our practices in relation to COPPA compliance, please email us at email@example.com.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE, APP, OR PLATFORM.
- CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have businesses stop emailing them, and spells out penalties for violations. Per the CAN-SPAM Act, we will:
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- include the physical address of Argoid Analytics, Inc., which is 3260 Hillview Ave palo Alto,CA 94304;
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- give an “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” option.
If you wish to opt out of email marketing, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all future marketing correspondences.
- LIST OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Name of Third-Party Service Provider||Contact Information|
|AWS (US)||Website: https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/aws-phone-support/Address: 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210|
|Microsoft Azure||Website: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/overview/sales-number/Address: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052, USA.|
|Google Cloud||Website: https://support.google.com/?hl=enTelephone: (855) 817-0841|
|IBM Cloud||Website: https://www.ibm.com/support/home/Address: 1 New Orchard Road, Armonk, New York 10504-1722|
|DigitalOcean||Website: https://www.digitalocean.com/company/contact/Address: 101 6th Avenue, New York, NY 10013|
Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns about our third-party service providers, please email us at email@example.com.
- TERRITORIAL RESTRICTION
If you have any questions regarding this Section, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT/DMCA NOTICE
If you believe that any content on our Website, App, or Platform violates your copyright, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA Takedown Notice”)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our Website, App, or Platform that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Argoid’s copyright agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is Srikanth G N, email@example.com, at Argoid Analytics, Inc., Attn: DMCA Notice, 3260 Hillview Ave Palo Alto, CA 94304. You acknowledge that for us to be authorized to take down any content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all the requirements of this Section. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Argoid Analytics, Inc. in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
- CONTACT US.
- Privacy Officer: Srikanth G N
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Argoid Analytics, Inc., 3260 Hillview Ave Palo Alto, CA 94304